Saturday 3 April 2010

Uni and Depatment and Facebook Group

Hey everyone.

Well, AGAIN it has been AGES to update my blog due to some personal reasons (It is not simply I've been lazy to do it ok?). Sorry about that guys :(
So, yeah. I've been just relaxing with my gf and doing uni stuff at the same time since Easter holidays started. However, a friend of mine has started updating his blog so suddenly after his NO-UPDATE-AT-ALL period, so I was like, "oh my gosh! I should do it too!!" LOL

So, yeah. Today I wanna talk just a bit more about my uni, University of Westminster.

The university has a few departments, which are;
  • School of Architecture and the Built Environment (Baker Street)
  • School of Electronics and Computer Science (Cavendish or Harrow)
  • School of Law (NEAR Oxford Circus)
  • School of Life Sciences (Cavendish)
  • School of Media, Arts and Design (Harrow)
  • School of Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages (Regent Street)
  • Westminster Business School (Baker Street)
My department is the 5th one, School of Media, Arts and Design. It is located in Harrow, 20-25mins away from central London by tube. The department is really modern and contemporary. All the media studies, music and fashion students mainly study here. If you wanna study other subjects, then obviously you will study at other departments.

I set up a facebook group for Media, Arts and Design School at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=107920179245991&ref=ts It's an open group so anyone can join. if you have any questions then join the page and ask people anything you want!

It's getting really late, so I will stop here. Next time, I'd like to talk about how I chose this course and how I managed the interview.

See ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment