Wednesday 21 April 2010

Pictures and Pictures and Pictures

Hey everyone.

I've been working on so many projects and work at the same time so couldn't really find time to upload my blog, but there you go I'm back!!

I think I've talked about my uni and course a lot already, so I'd like to SHOW you how my campus is like.

This is the main entrance (reception) where you get in to the campus from. Do you guys remember me talking about the interview in the previous post? I was waiting for my tutor with many candidates at this reception with being sick lol








This place is called Gallery where you can see some art students' work. There always is an exhibition but not the day I took this photo... Bad luck! lol










This is the shop in the campus. You can buy food, drinks, cigarette and even toiletries!! lol If your from Oriental countries such as Korea, Japan and China then you will find it really fascinating as they sell some of OUR products like noodles, for instance. I come to the shop at least 3times when I'm in uni lol







This is the garden in the uni. Students have their lunch when it's a sunny day, especially in Summer. NB: Smoking is not allowed in the garden! lol










And this is the canteen!! It is a spacious place so you can always find tables to chill out with your mates. Food?.... Erm... It's okay... I wouldn't recommend you food at the canteen... lol If you go downstairs, then you will see my home, Student Union Bar where you can get cheap drinks!! lol I forgot to take a picture of it so next time!!








So yeah these are pretty much describing the campus visually. I am working on some video projects also so hopefully I can upload here soon.

See ya xx

2 comments:

  1. Compayne Gardens7 May 2010 at 21:09

    Is it allowed to have a party in the garden?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on what time you wanna have a party and which garden your talking about. Thanks for the comment Kris lol

    ReplyDelete