Sunday 21 March 2010

Friends and Chinese and Waffle

Hey everyone. I'm Tim.

How's your Easter holiday treating you? Hope everything is going well and fun (・∀・)
So yeah it's Saturday. I guess some of my readers here are still drinking at a pub or nightclub LOL I just got back from Chinatown at Leicester Square 'cause my friends from previous college came down to London from Southampton and Kent so I decided to have dinner together.

I had Cantonese food in Chinatown then had desserts (waffles with 2 ice creams and Belgium chocolate sauce!!) afterwards near Leicester Square. I hadn't seen them for AGES so we couldn't have stopped talking LOL Probably I should apologies people at the restaurant and streets as I'm sure it was so LOUD! LOL It is always good to hang out with my friends, but especially from my previous college. They remind me of my life at the college and everything.

I had a lot of fun today, so probably it is the time to think of and start my assignment (ew). Well, I know I'm on a holiday but I have a load of works for uni. 2,500words essay, here I come!

See ya xx

2 comments:

  1. I love chinese! Hope you enjoy your Easter break! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love sweet and sour chicken lol hope you enjoy the holiday too xx

    ReplyDelete