Friday 5 March 2010

First post :)

Hey everyone. I'm Tim.
Finally I stated blogging here. Woop woop ヽ( ゚д゚ )ノ

I will be writing anything I'm interested in, but more based on my life in London and uni life. Lemme tell you something. MY LIFE IS A DRAMA! LOL I'm telling you, Japanese don't lie (゚ω゚)

So, my memorable first post on this blog would be about myself as I assume some of you don't really know me.

Everyone calls me Tim, it's not my real name though (easier to remember and call right? lol). I'm 23 years old, although I do NOT look as old as my age lol I'm originally from Osaka, Japan. I've been in the UK for 3 years. I've finished A-level degree at one of international colleges in Cambridge, called Bellerbys College. Now I'm studying PR - Public Relations and Chinese as an extra module at University of Westminster in London.

I like what you like doing - like listening to music, watching films, boozing and partying, playing games etc... I had played rugby for 12 years since I was 7, I stopped playing when I graduated my high school in Japan though.

Erm... I have never set up a blog before, so it's quite hard for me to think of what to write here lol That is pretty much about me. You can just comment anything on the post if you have anything to say :) Also, if you have Twitter account, please follow me. My account is - tatsu_is

So... yeah this probably is the end of my first post. I will try to update the blog frequently so just check it out sometimes :)

See ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment